Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round

I'll tell you the only decent thing about having a couple of extra kilos being fat: bosoms.

Genetics did not bless me with an especially generous chest, but I have made up for that by becoming tubby. Now when I cast my gaze downwards I can actually look down my top and not just at my toes! My 36B cups are full to the brim. Maybe I could even splash out on some C cups, but I still like to delude myself into thinking I can trick the 7 extra kg into melting away. Also I like the effect of the brimming B cup. Still a novelty, sort of.

Of course Hubby also enjoys this side effect of too much champagne and not enough exercise. But as a wise man once said, "more than a handful is a waste".

6 comments:

Ghosty said...

Pictures, or it didn't happen. :p

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Ahhh yes! I know this situation very well! Ever since I met FP I've been slowly piling on the pounds. He has witnessed me going from a thin but small boobed girl to a chubby but massive boobed girl. I enjoy the big boobs, that's for sure, and so does FP but I think I'd rather have my flat tummy back and make do with chicken fillets stuffed down my bra!

Z said...

I thought I was 36B a few years ago, went to get myself measured and found I was actually a 34D. That was fun while it lasted.

Anonymous said...

I measure boobs the French way so I'm a 95C. What is that? 36 or 38?

I like my breasts anyway :$

Lis of the North said...

Hi Ghosty :) Er, about that photo...

Princesse! Ah the dilemma: keep the luvverly boobs or get back a tummy you don't feel you have to hold in all the time. Shame we can't have both!

Hi Z, thanks for dropping by. Gosh a D! Surely they get in the way for lacing shoes and what have you?

Zhu you must already be on the way east. Eh 95 is a 36. ;)

Z said...

*hunches shoulders defensively* actually, I can still pass the pencil test. Get yourself measured, you may be as surprised as I was!