Pages

Sunday 20 May 2007

Three things ...

Got these via email from Jen. Thought I'd blog it too.
3 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Teaching English to professionals (hated it)
2. Waitress in the food court of Waverly Mall, Edinburgh
3. Translator (for a publishing company, IT editor, sporting goods retailer & producer...)

3 places that I've lived:
1. Dalkeith, UK
2. Salford, UK
3. Villeneuve d'Ascq, France ... and a few others along the way

3 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Top Gear
2. EastEnders (that's my sad secret)
3. The Apprentice
I liked to watch Life on Mars too but it's not on anymore :(

3 places I have been on holiday:
1. Hawaii, USA
2. Barcelona, Spain
3. Gothenburg, Sweden

3 of my favourite foods:
1. I think tea counts as food
2. Cheese
3. Anything Mum has cooked

3 places I would rather be right now:
1. At Mum & Dad's
2. In the Ardèche, at Paulette's
3. In the garden enjoying the sun and a book ... but none to enjoy today!


Obviously, when you receive it by email you reply to the person who sent it and also send it on. Just one of those pointless but fun but silly things.

No comments: