Pages

Friday 18 May 2007

Home alone

Hubby is away playing his gamey things. So I'm home alone with my ferocious guard dog. We had thought about running away or changing the locks, but it all seems like too much effort. So I found something more worthwhile to do (pic). Heh heh. Have also been scoffing some comté and sharing it with doggy. She thinks I should share more with her.

So here I am all alone drinking my anti-cholesterol medicine and munching rocket salad (got to assuage my conscience after all that cheese you see), waiting for EastEnders (ah, my sad secret is out!).

Cheers :)

4 comments:

Princesse Ecossaise said...

My GOD...did you see Eastenders tonight? That was horrifying! I feel unsettled now... :-s

Lis of the North said...

It *was* dramatic. My husband rang right at the end. I told he'd better call back after!!
Can't wait to see what will happen after tonight - where now for Phil and Ian??

Princesse Ecossaise said...

oh la la I wonder! Poor little Peter. Ian's sobbing did make me giggle though...is that wrong of me?

I don't regularly watch Eastenders but when theres nothing else on I tune in, and bloody hell, tonight I was literally holding my breath with suspense!

(shhh it's our sad little secret hehe)

Boatwoman said...

Woooooooo lis go girl go... Could of sent me a glass of wine over though.
I am afraid I have not seen Eastenders for years, but I do know the story line at the moment because of the adverts for it. I lost interest in the soaps some years ago.
I hope your weekend is full of fun and you did not wake up with a headache after cheese and wine, you naughty girl...... Well if your man leaves you a lone, what else a girl supposed to do hehehehe.