Pages

Sunday 20 May 2007

Seen on Boatwoman's blog - a little about me

Right, I'm posting this then I'm done with the daft question things.

Are your parents married or divorced? Married, for nearly 34 years!
Do you believe in heaven? I do
Have you ever come close to dying? I don't think so.I've come close to a couple of nasty accidents though.
What jewellery do you wear 24/7? None.
Do you eat the stems of broccoli? No.
Do you wear makeup? Of course, have to have my warpaint on!
Would you ever have plastic surgery? I hope I'll never be horribly disfigured and need any.
What do you wear to bed? My jim-jams.
Have you ever done anything illegal? I regularly exceed the speed limit on the motorway.
Can you roll your tongue? I can.
Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? I have a husband.
Do you believe in abortions? I agree with Bill, they should be "safe, legal and rare".
What is your hair colour? Brown.
Future child's name, boy and girl? Boy-child and girl-child.
Do you smoke? Nope. I fume sometimes, but usually that's when the first car in the queue falls asleep at the lights.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Back to Hawaii, and also New Zealand.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, I sleep with a live animal!
If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Treat my parents.
Gold or silver? Gold.
Hamburger or hot dog? Homemade beefburgers like we had today.
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? It would be a short rest of my life! Can I have "any food Mum cooks"?
City, beach or country? - Beach with mountains, like north western Mallorca.
What was the last thing you touched? I suppose we exclude the computer keyboard from this? The dog.
When was the last time you cried? When I watched that thing on BBC 2 about widows.
What colour are your pants? It depends. Today they are ... stripey.
Ever been involved with the police? What, the Polis? No. I don't speed fast enough.
What's your favourite shampoo/conditioner and soap? This is a silly question. I'm using Boots Botanics at the moment, and Dove shower gel. I don't have a favourite.
Do you talk in your sleep? No.
Ocean or pool? Ocean.
What's your favourite song at the moment? Me and My Monkey - Robbie Williams. My iPod is stuck on it. :)
Have you ever had a cavity? Yes.
Window seat or aisle seats? Aisle, slightly more leg room.
Ever met anyone famous? Yes, more than once.
Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? I haven't finished it yet!
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
Are you self-conscious? To an extent.
Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No.
Last gift you received? A chicken from Hélène.
What occasion did you receive your gift? No occasion.
Last thing you spent lots of money on? Qualify "lots". 3 cases of Bordeaux wine. My wedding dress. Maui. The house.
Where do you live? In my house.
Last wedding attended? Mine, 26 Aug 2006.
Favourite restaurant? Curry.
What is your favourite kind of car? Oh bad question. In my total-and-complete-fantasy world, it would be an Aston Martin DB9. In my fantasy world, it's an Audi RS4. In my slightly-less-fantasy world it would be a flexfuel V50, in a-bit-closer-to-reality world a Scenic, and in real life I LOVE my Renault Clio.
What's your least favourite chore? Ironing, it is the devil's idea.
Favourite drink? Tea.

Check out Jo's answers here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of selected answers from me for you little sis...

Have you ever come close to dying? Permanently - it's called life and it's about as close as you can get whilst still knowing about it.

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? No, I chew it.

antipodesgirl said...

ho ho lis! Just realised that you had a blog tag on your last mail! Should have guessed it would be yr thing.
I've got one too and I will now paste your daft questions on it and answer them too.
Love to you and cleo and a big hug for Alex the walking wounded xx
Adrienne at http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com/

Boatwoman said...

Hi Lis... Nice to learn something about you.

Hugsss have a good weekend.