Pages

Sunday 17 September 2006

Spending other people's money

Got a new outfit yesterday for this party thing in November.
Here it is:

The top is creamy coloured not white but the sun was a bit bright.

And here's a big fat spider (that's what I'm looking at in the photo above):

There are about eleven spiders like this in the garden at the moment. It's the season I suppose. It's also the season for blackberries but there are not very many of them right now. We had a bumper crop but they all were ripe when we were away! :(

Warm again here today. I think we should take the dog to the park then get on writing our wedding thank you cards because we really must do that.

On the work front, I have finally moved to my new office! It's quite different but I'm sure we'll get used to it soon enough. Not that Céline and I really have time to dwell on our new surroundings - far too much work going on!

And that's about all I have to say about that.

No comments: