Pages

Sunday 24 September 2006

The Incredible Adam Spark

Book by Alan Bisset. Read it. It was one of my 3 for 2s from the other week. Really did enjoy it.

Have now resolved to finish all the books I've started before I 1/ start anymore, 2/ buy anymore, crucially. Don't know how long I'll hold out. In fact, I might do quite well because I'm skint so that should keep new book purchases down.

We helped Hélène move yesterday. Poor Hélène, in her new flat the decorating's not finished and there's no electricity! The chap who's doing it says he'll be done by Tuesday though so not long until she'll be all settled in.

Still no progress on wedding thank you cards. Got to do them. If I finish them by Monday night I might get to the post office on Tuesday to post them!

Still no news on missing iPod.

Think I'll take the dog for a walk.

No comments: