Not been much blogging happening in these parts of late. What's my excuse? I don't have one. Too much messing around on Facebook, not enough inspiration. Or not capable of sufficiently coherent thought processes to put a blog post together, because it's not like there's nothing going on in the world for me to give forth about!
Anyway, when Ghosty posted this note on Facebook (I don't know if that link will work, actually), I thought "Bingo, will use that to emerge from blogging hibernation". I do approach this task with some degree of trepidation, because the Shuffle button may reveal some of the truly naff tracks I have on my iPod. Here goes then.
1. Put your iPod or iTunes library, MP3 player, etc. on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the Next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
- IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY...
Always On My Mind - Pet Shop Boys
So far, so good.
- WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Desire - U2
- WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
The Promised Land - Bruce Springsteen
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Skye (Live) - Runrig
- WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
These Are The Days of Our Lives - Queen
I don't know if it's really my motto, but it fits the question pretty well at least!
- WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Fine Time - New Order
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Absolute Beginners - David Bowie
- WHAT IS 2+2?
Please Don't Die - Robbie Williams
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
We Are The Champions - Queen
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Radio Ga Ga - Queen
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Loaded - Primal Scream
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Long Walk Home - Bruce Springsteen
- WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Don't Panic - Coldplay
- WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Pretty in Pink - The Psychedelic Furs
- WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Hoppípolla - Sigur Rós
- WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
You Don't Fool Me - Queen
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS TEST?
Darkness On The Edge of Town - Bruce Springsteen
OK, my iPod didn't embarrass me too much here. I'm quite surprised at how many Queen and Springsteen tracks it landed on. I wish it would do that all the time.
Feel free to have a go, anyone.