Pages

Sunday 16 September 2007

What on earth???!!!????

Anyone else having Blogger trouble at the moment? As you may have notice, the comments link has disappeared from this blog (I didn't do it!), and no amount if unticking and re-ticking the Allow comments box will bring them back. Blogger Help is sod all use too.
Half my Dashboard is now in German, response times make me wonder if the data transmission is going from my ISP to Blogger's servers via the moon, and I occasionally am treated to a page of javascript code instead of the Manage posts page.
You can still comment if you so wish, just click "Links to this post" and that leads you to a page with a Post comment link.
I might take my blog elsewhere sometime soon. Any suggestions? Wordpress is OK but not enough widget options...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what had happened to your comments! I quite like Wordpress, but I know what you mean about the lack of widget options...

Lis of the North said...

Boo my comments have been gobbled up by Blogger's servers possibly never to return. Feeling a bit miffed.
BUT, it is after all a FREE blog hosting service and you get a lot for your non-payment.
But still, I want my comments back!

Anonymous said...

I like wordpress too, but you are right bout the minimal widgets but I think they might improve things in the future. Never really had problems with it (touch wood).

Lis of the North said...

Hey sugar. I imported my whole blog to wordpress yesterday then got frustrated by the widget-wilderness. :(
Will remain in comment-less indecision for the time being I think!

Anonymous said...

I got to the comments at the end, I am ze winner! J'ai gagné!
OK I will say, don't go on blogsome cos it's poo. I want to move to blogger / blogspot so I can pimp my blog like what you have done, or maybe wordpress so I can password protect. Oh dear - blog blues!

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, I just moved to Wordpress ;)

Correr es mi destino

So far the widgets are fine for me...

Comments disappearing happened to me on Blogger before, and then I got them back. Somehow.