Pages

Thursday 13 September 2007

Oh, bad luck France

In my post on things I'd miss about France, you may have noticed I didn't mention the nation's fine sports teams. I can't fathom why I omitted to include them in my list ...

Ah yes, France. They get done over at rugby by a great footballing nation, and done over at football by a great rugby nation. And you want to watch out, Les Bleus, getting beat by the Scots might become an embarrassing habit!

Oh I'm only mildly pleased to see two of the biggest and most irritating prats in the country brought down a peg or two (yes, I mean you, Laporte and Domenech).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That goal was brilliant wasn't it? Can't remember his name, sorry! Well done Scotland!

Ghosty said...

Now, now ... it's bad enough making fun of the French for their military prowess, surely we don't need to poke at them for their swaggering on the playing field, do we? *snicker*

Lis of the North said...

SG - it was such a jammy goal. Nice to watch though :)

Ha ha Ghosty, we should poke fun should we? Oh but it's so funny :))

Anonymous said...

Laporte, Domenech, and don't forget the charming David Trezeguet.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPDen9LbwmM