Pages

Saturday 23 June 2007

8 random facts - tagged by Miss Despina

I have been tagged by the lovely Miss Despina, so here goes with the random facts:

1. I'm desperately impatient, in particular when people fall asleep at the lights. As in, the light is green, why aren't we going anywhere...

2. I frequently fall asleep with the light on and a book in the bed.

3. I sing loudly and very badly when I'm alone in the car. I avoid singing in all other circumstances.

4. I'm desperately trying to be green.

5. When I was little I wanted to be a fireman, or a pilot, or a vet. I'm not any of these things.

6. My eyes are photosensitive.

7. I have a personal pension plan but I keep forgetting to pay money into it. Oh dear.

8. I'll be 29 and 13 months old at the end of the year.

No comments: