Pages

Saturday 29 December 2007

Prouder auntie

You are all of course familiar with Super nephew in all his loveliness:


Well, now this particular proud auntie has a Super niece too!


Isn't she the best? Of course, I am most grateful to Bro and Sis-in-law for producing a girl (lol lol), as this solved my possible dilemma on how to distinguish between two nephews. I couldn't have used super nephew 1 and 2 as this implies ranking. It was causing much consternation, but then Super niece arrived and problem solved. First girl to be born into my Mum's side of the family since me, in fact, so she is even extra special.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunty again - she is so cute! Hope you had a good Christmas! How long are you home for?
I am just back after a few days away visiting the folks for the festivities...
All the best for 2008!
SG

Ghosty said...

And she is adorable! Congratulations!

Mya said...

Oh what a sweetie! Felicitations and Bonne Annee!

Hope you've got the car sorted too.

Mya x

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww I LOVE superniece! Congrats and happy new year!

Lis of the North said...

Hi folks! Many happy new year wishes to you all. xx