Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Poorly Lis

Note to self: when you feel thirsty, get up from your desk and get a drink.

Don't think "I'll just finish this" and never get round to getting that bottle of water. Because yesterday, I kept "just finishing this" and ended up with the most awful headache/sicky feeling. I thought I was going to die last night (she declares, melodramatically). But instead I woke up at 4.12am and couldn't get back to sleep. Well, not until 7.05am, after the alarm had gone off. Fortunately, I have a backup alarm called Hubby. He left me to sleep until nearly 8. Poor me.

In other news:

Weather remains soggy and cold.
Work remains hectic but there may be light at the end of the tunnel.
Hélène survived her first day in her new job but she's not sure how.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Hope you feel better now!

Lis of the North said...

Oh thank you SG. Do feel better now. Feel almost human, which is normal for me :)

Briana Cooper said...

Hi great rreading your blog